LIGHT UP YOUR WORLD



LIGHT UP YOUR WORLD ......
                                                              
     Romans 11:2 
         for God hath not cast away his people who he  
         foreknew



when life gives you reasons to be sad tell life you know its author who can fix every mess and damage,be ready to stretch forth your hands cos God is ever ready to hold you tight.


It comes to a point in life where everything has to be learnt the hard
way,drinkingwater,eating,walking,smiling,dancing and much more.a point where your emotions become rough and rugged a point where you feel neglected and cheated by nature.where your emotions and feelings can only be expressed through the eyes and unspoken words,words trapped in the inside of you.you feel no one understands your pain,can't see your joy,never know what seems to excite you or what makes you sad.you cry,weep,forcefully smile and still can't be understood.feels like your best is now your worse enemy,you feel complete with a sense of loneliness,well in all accepting to be a failure lies in your power it becomes an option but choosing to be a failure makes you a complete failure,an impotent personality.

The heart is the strongest and hidden compartment of the body seen and made malleable to the one who loves you in truth(Jesus)he takes away the hardened nature of it makes it soft and makes it transparent to truthful eyes .this same heart feels the much hurt running through my eyes my body my mind and myself yet it's able to stabilise all this feeling.feels like my heart is tearing apart because nothing seems to be understood by anyone not even myself can't comprehend with all that is going on,can feel the expansion of my heart,hear the rate at which it's beating feel the pulse the uneasy sensation of pain and hurt,the thought of being forgotten creeps into my thoughts but I've chosen to remain strong and still keep looking up to my creator because accepting defeat ruins me but in him is my imperfection made perfect my pain turned to unspeakable joy,my hurt turned to unending laughter.this point where hope isn't lost but it's refreshed a point where believing runs in,a point where faith displays its characteristics and defeat becomes an option.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO YOU EMBRACE LIFE'S UPS AND DOWNS?

YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY…

MY AFRICANA WOMAN (HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY)