HELLO NOVEMBER...



Hi...

Would it be right to say happy new year at this time of the year, or would saying welcome back be more appropriate? lol. Either ways thanks for coming back here and happy new month.

So I have neither written nor published any article on my blog for some time now and all this while I have received various messages asking when I’d be back to this space. But oh my goodness!!! I can tell you one thing for sure, getting back to this point is easier said than done.

At some point I began to feel guilty cause a lot of people sent honest feedbacks as to how motivated they felt reading from my blog and how they couldn't wait for the next article.

To be honest, your feedbacks have made me feel honored and have inspired in me a sense of being bound to a responsibility.

I sincerely appreciate every-one of you who take out time to read and share my post, if I’ve got a reason to back here, it is for YOU, Yes, You. You that took out time to motivate me to be back here and you that took out time to visit my blog.

My next couple of articles will be centered around my observations during this period I’ve been away I promise it’s going to be a very worthwhile reading ride.


Guys...

I am super excited to be writing and publishing again, I’ve got a lot to share and also a lot to hear and learn from you too. Please feel free to engage with my posts via the comment section/ email.

It would be very lovely to hear from you my esteemed readers.

Fulaneey Pero

IMG SOURCE: GOOGLE




Comments

  1. πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome my darling I'm super proud of you keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
  3. At long last am glad u made it back in one piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you πŸ€—. I'm glad you're here again

      Delete
  4. Mama ooooo πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great... πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hahaha. I am back to make every time you've waited worth it.

      Delete
  7. Can't wait to see what you have for us .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back and am so happy to read your articles.. this is good, please keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to have you back and I'm here for the ride!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO YOU EMBRACE LIFE'S UPS AND DOWNS?

YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY…

MY AFRICANA WOMAN (HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY)