YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY…

 After my previous article, quite a number of people shared their experiences and how much they could relate with the feeling of exhaustion. 

Someone said to me;

“I have almost everything I need as at now, but there are many days it feels like I have nothing.

 At times I wonder if I have a health challenge, or when/if I will get married, if I’m going make it through my next promotion, or if my business is even going to stand the test of time.

‘sighs deeply’

I’m not trying to sound pessimistic but these thoughts just pop up.”

Are you like this person, have you asked yourself questions you can’t find answers to? Have you wondered if you’re losing your mind?

Well, I need you to know that it’s humanly OK to sometimes wonder and ask yourself silent questions that leave you exhausted.

Sometimes the slightest triggers  like having a baby, raising children, high pressure jobs, working at a job you hate, financial stress, poverty, wondering if you made the “right” choice of a life partner, homelessness, death of a loved one and so much more can leave you feeling drained.

In either of the above, it involves a lot of mind work most especially when you return to reality after a long thought and realize the amount of work you need to put in to see yourself energized again.

If you’re clueless on your next steps, my advice would be to be easy on yourself, because your mind was created to work, just like life is given to be explored.  

And if you decide to take the bull by its horns, I mean if you decide to act on impulse, act without thinking through carefully, or if you decide to wallow in self-pity, you stand the risk of high blood pressure, Weight gain/loss, insomnia, Premature aging (baldness which is common among younger men/women in this generation).

Be reminded that one thing we can’t escape in life is the presence of trouble (physically or mentally), but we can always be prepared for when it comes. John 16:33

I’ve gradually come to accept and grow into the fact that, after the rain (weariness) comes the sun (hope) and after darkness (heart aches) comes light (peace).

This famous adage doesn’t mean an absence of the effects of the thunderous rain neither does it undermine the pain from the darkest nights but with each rise and fall comes different strengths.

So whatever your situation may be, known or unknown,

I’LL STRONGLY RECOMMEND;

i.                     You give your mind some time to rest from its busyness but don’t be idle

ii.                   Practice mindfulness i.e the act of engaging with the present moment.

iii.                  Connect with a trusted friend (not a lot of persons subscribe to this but it can be a great way to relieve stress. That friend might not have the answers you need but they can be a good listener).

iv.                 Find God and allow Him show you a path to follow.

v.                   Lastly let go and let God. I promise this is not easy but above all it is worth it and it is peaceful.

However I pray through it all, we find a path that suits our lives and makes everything easy for us all. Meanwhile I will be praying for all who are feeling lost or stuck and even those at the verge of giving up.

I’ll see you soon.

Please feel free to engage with my posts via the comment section/ email. As always, it would be very lovely to hear from you my esteemed reader.

XoXo…

Fulaneey Pero

IMG Credit: Aagam Sheth

 

Comments

  1. My first read, and it's worth the while. More grace dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it was worthwhile. I hope to have you here for many more reads.

      Delete
  2. Fulaneey Fulaneey am you always have a way of making me smile and happy.life is not easy dis time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is truly a drag. But I'm glad I can put a smile on your face

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful word of inspiration... More grace I pray for u dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen๐Ÿ™. God bless you. See you again soon

      Delete
  4. Thank you for putting this up, it went a long way in making my day. God bless you ma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm extremely excited I could alter your day and add a little shine, Amen. I pray the answers you need be given unto you.

      Delete
  5. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always a joy reading ur write ups pls keep dem coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š. I'll keep them coming and hope to have you here for many more reads

      Delete
  7. Just what I needed to hear in this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could be the voice delivering this in this season. Hope to see you here often

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO YOU EMBRACE LIFE'S UPS AND DOWNS?

MY AFRICANA WOMAN (HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY)