THROUGH YOUR EYES










Sometimes we can't explain why things don't pan out the way we expect them to,we get tensed and worries fill our hearts but don't hide your pain when you can't handle them anymore, there's always someone who can see your pain through your eyes and is willing to stand through it all with you...


THROUGH YOUR EYES......
I tell the stories through your eyes as indecisive as they look, they speak a lot I only can hear, they tell of your emotions how stressed and or relaxed it is, how excited or sad it is,

I tell the stories through your eyes, yes those you place your fingers on, pressing against the soft skin on your lids hoping I don't see your battles,

I tell the stories through your eyes, as they look upward, side-ward and downward in total confusion and pity,

I tell the stories through your eyes as they search for answers with no clues though you dwell in the wilderness of your thoughts,

I tell the stories through your eyes as they ooze tears of pain I only can relate,

 I tell the stories through your eyes as they speak with your lids down against your waterline drowned in regrets,

I tell the stories through your eyes as they squint and wink just so they look happy for the people in their life,

I tell the stories through your eyes as it stares at the stars hoping they will one day be stars,

I tell the stories through your eyes as it sails on the rough sea of life trying to find a shore with shells of peace,

I tell the stories through your eyes, I clearly see through it, sometimes it’s black; it tells you're confused other times it's blank; it tells you can't understand why. I know when it turns blue; it tells you've got mixed emotions and when it's red; it tells you can't handle it anymore.

I know you just want to let go, you want to give up... but I won't let you. So keep trying all I can promise if you don't give up is there will always be sun after your rain, always be light at the end of your tunnel and always water in the sand of your desert.

NOTE
Life isn't always rosy, there are days of pain and days of joy, days we struggle and days we just let things happen with no effort but there are days when we just want to let go and wish we never existed.

I used to say if God who created us knew we could survive alone He would have created us one after the other so when your time is up, you will die and He will create the next and so...on and....but No He didn't He created us not alone but with families and friends too.

Have you ever wondered why? Well I don't know if I'm the only one with this kind of thoughts!!

Anyways since we didn't get created one after the other it means God made it so with a purpose, He created us all to be a shoulder to one another, like He said after creating Adam; it is not good for man to be alone and so he created Eve to be a help-meet. Someone who Adam could lean on on days of pain and someone Adam could laugh with on days of joy, we all need that someone who will be there on our days of joy and on our days of pain, don't hoard all your pain you can't do it alone. There's always someone who can share in your moments of pain and someone who is always willing to help you through with a sincere heart. 

Find that one sincere person it could be your mom or dad, your brother or sister, your friend or colleague,or even the gate-man you least expect. Someone is always there to hear you out, cry with you and laugh with you when you need to.

I'll see you soon xoxo...

Fulaneey Pero




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO YOU EMBRACE LIFE'S UPS AND DOWNS?

YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY…

MY AFRICANA WOMAN (HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY)