THE WORLD MUST TALK


BLA-BLA -BLA

The world might not accept me
It might say;

I'm too tall or I'm too short

I'm too fat or I'm too slim

I'm too dark or I'm too fair

I'm too quiet or I'm too loud

I'm too hard-working or I'm too lazy

I'm too intelligent or I'm too dull

I'm too beautiful or I'm too ugly

I'm too good or I'm too bad

I'm too rich or I'm too poor

I'm too fast or I'm too slow

I'm too proud or I'm too humble

I'm too honest or I'm too dishonest

I'm too blessed or I'm too stressed

So therefore Lord teach me to be who I am for you and not for the world.

NOTE

If you keep living life thinking you can shut or change the world, then I doubt you'll ever have peace in this life cause, there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop the world from talking. (Just do your quota and leave the rest)

You've  got to filter the voices in the world because if you dont, it can make you or break you.

When I say voices, I mean the words you hear from your friends, parents, teachers, the radio, television shows or even movies.

Words can go a long way in building a person and it can also go as far as bringing that person down.

You've  got to switch on your filter else you will be losing your peace of mind.

There isn't  anything better than PEACE. So don't  let the world tell you ways of doing life cause there's no perfect way of doing this life.

Sweetie!! there's  no perfect way to live a perfect life in an imperfect world.

Be the true version of yourself,
Be you unapologetically,
Be kind for no reason,
Be real always,
And spread joy at every given opportunity.

The world is a small town, what goes around comes around and KARMA isn't  a bitch but the best pay back ever.

If you do things for the world to see; bear in mind that nothing is ever enough in this world.

Because  if it were, the rich would stop building empires and retire to their homes, the beautiful would stop buying beauty products and the famous would stop seeking attention.
So;

Dont lose your peace in a quest to be famous or wealthy cause when you're done achieving those goals I bet you'll be looking for peace.

True happiness isn't  tied to material gain but to God. So  just do you, do life, and live life with eternity in view and remember the world never stops talking.

Peace,
I'll  see you soon. XoXo

Fulaneey Pero


IMAGE SOURCE: GOOGLE (SHUTTERSTOCK.COM)

Comments

  1. Very good and inspirational write up. Inner peace .......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Inner peace is what matters most

      Delete
  2. Peace on every side..nice write up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that. We all deserve peace on every side

      Delete
  3. Beautiful piece. Keep being you. And be at peace with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been thinking the same thing at work. Nothing is ever enough; we are never good enough or smart enough. But Las las I sleep well knowing I did my best to save that one life. Thanks Fulani, that inner peace is key👌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inner peace is key dear, don't let any one rob you of your peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO YOU EMBRACE LIFE'S UPS AND DOWNS?

YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY…

MY AFRICANA WOMAN (HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY)